Eldon Island is a beautifully secluded island off the coast of Moon Bay. It is approximately 3 miles wide at the widest point and 5 miles long. In 1951, the island was purchased by Ziodex Industries, and was immediately turned into a wildlife reserve. Access is not permitted to the island for guests, though the current owners of the island are frequently seen off-island.
The main estate, Eldon Estates, is a massive structure of antique heritage. Many generations of Moon Bay women were born and raised on the little island. The actual estate is located near the center of the island and is surrounded by well-manicured lawns; beyond the estate, dense trees and lush plant life prevent any unwelcome prying eyes. There are also two houses located to either side of the estate. These homes are occupied by some of the established members of Moon Bay, and are well-handled as well.
There is a small, private helicopter pad located on the western side of the island, which is just large enough to handle two (small sized) helicopters.